Account Manager - North East
At Florence, we all have a definitive mission - to dominate social care recruitment by the end of 2020. Our online marketplace helps care homes find and book temporary staff without the need for expensive recruitment agencies.
Launched in 2017, we now work with over 20,000 nurses and carers and over 600 care home locations across England and Wales. Nurses and carers have worked almost 500,000 hours and earned more than £8million by booking shifts through Florence.
We are a growing team of 35, founded and led by a former doctor-turned-entrepreneur. This is a really exciting time to join Florence and be part of a tech startup that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven people.
Having just raised a significant Series A round of funding, we are now looking for an Account Manager to help drive the business towards dominating social care recruitment.
We are looking for a natural relationship builder to join our Client Relations team to manage and grow our portfolio of clients across the North East of England. The successful candidate will be working a remote, field based role, but should be prepared to travel to our office in London on a regular basis.
- Taking ownership over you own portfolio of clients and being responsible for building the volume of transactions within the platform
- Managing the whole Florence experience from implementing the platform, delivering training and focusing on retention.
- Building relationships with Care Home Managers, Owners, HR, Finance and Operations Professional
- Holding training sessions with nursing home managers and administrators to demonstrate Florence
- Liaising with the Customer Success Team to ensure adequate matching of supply and demand in your region
- Using feedback from frontline users to guide product development
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Must be able to work independently and proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a relationship builder, networker and team player
- Must be able to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
- Experience within the care sector or start up environment preferable
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Regular company and social outings
- Brand new MacBook and mobile supplied when joining
- Finish early fridays
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Competitive OTE