Customer Success Executive - Graduate Recruitment Day
WHO ARE FLORENCE?
At Florence we all have a definitive mission - To help people get the care they deserve! A people-centric tech company based in the heart of London's thriving tech community, Florence is redefining how nurses and employers interact. Our online platform helps healthcare institutions find and book temporary staff without the need for expensive recruitment agencies.
Launched in 2017, we now work with over 20,000 nurses and carers and over 600 care home locations across England and Wales. Nurses and carers have worked almost 500,000 hours and earned more than £8million by booking shifts through Florence.
We are a growing team of 40, founded and led by a former doctor-turned-entrepreneur. This is a really exciting time to join Florence and be part of a techs startup that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven people.
Having just raised a significant Series A round of funding, we are now looking to grow our customer success team to focus on maintaining and delivering an exceptional customer journey to all of our existing and new healthcare professionals.
To help accelerate our exciting growth plans we will be holding a recruitment day on THURSDAY 10th OCTOBER. This will be a fun and relaxed afternoon filled with ice breakers and group activities. There will be no individual tasks for you to prepare beforehand - We just ask all candidates to come with a positive and proactive mind set!
- Build and maintain relationships with our carer community with a real focus on customer experience
- Be a significant contributor to the growth of the carer side of the business
- Onboarding all new carers to the Florence Platform, ensuring they know how to get the best out of the platform and how to successfully apply for shifts
- Deliver a high level of engaging customer service at all times
- Engage with active carers whilst also focusing on re-engaging with
- Attend to all general enquiries received via email, telephone and our live chat
- Consistently reach and exceed monthly KPIs set by your line manager
- Be an expert in your marketplace and contribute to business plans and growth strategies
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and reaching business targets
- Personable confident and excellent communication skills, highly motivated and hard working
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Previous customer success or software onboarding experience is preferable
- Experience or interest in tech startups
- Process driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Tech savvy
You will be a natural relationship builder who is confident in exceeding targets and delivering results. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and most importantly passionate environment. You will work with people who share the same drive and values and who want to genuinely make a change in how healthcare professionals find, book and get paid for extra work.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A FLORENCE RECRUITMENT DAY
- Welcome, meet & greet
- Florence introduction
- Candidate introductions
- Ice breaker
- Team Activity
- Wrap up game
- Networking & meet the team
If you would like to be part of fast growing, passionate and mission driven start up please apply with your most recent CV and covering letter.
Monday 23rd September
WHEN WILL YOU HEAR FROM US?
We will be reviewing and shortlisting all candidates week commencing the 23rd September. If you do not hear back by the 29th September then unfortunately, you have not been successful this time round.